- Comes with a Spektrum DX4e 4-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX full-range transmitter
- Spektrum AR600 6-channel DSMX receiver installed
- Very durable, lightweight and repairable Z-foam construction
- Easily converted to 4-channel control, 3 channels out of the box
- 3S 1300mAh Li-Po battery with balancing charger included
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Authentic “Gunfighter” paint scheme and decals
The most successful fighter of WWII, the P-51D Mustang still thrills thousands today in air shows and air races around the world. Now anyone can experience Mustang thrills on a smaller scale with this fully-aerobatic, brushless-powered Ready-to-Fly reproduction from ParkZone. And getting it airborne is about as simple as it gets. Everything you need to fly is included in the box. Just attach the wing and tail, charge the battery, and you're ready to fly.
Victory rolls, Cuban-8s, Immelmans—ParkZone’s P-51D can do them all thanks to its powerful 480 brushless outrunner motor and semi-symmetrical airfoil. The paint scheme and decals are an authentic reproduction of the actual markings from “Gun Fighter,” a P-51D that regularly flies in airshows around the country. You even have the option of adding a 4th rudder channel for extra maneuverability (requires an additional servo, sold separately).
Horizon Hobby, Inc.
4105 Fieldstone Road
Champaign, IL 61822 USA