E-flite is very excited to announce the Cessna 150 Aerobat 250, the only Cessna in this size on the market. Featuring scale details typically only seen in handcrafted wooden kits, the model has a steerable nose gear, plug-in wing struts, wheel pants, tricycle landing gear, scale 1970's trim scheme and even skylight windows on the top of the fuselage!
The result is a great flying sport-scale park flyer with a low parts count for simple initial assembly and transport to and from the field.
• Great looking scale outline and UltraCote® ParkLite™ trim scheme
• Balsa construction with fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
• Laser-cut engineered to be as light as possible
• Magnetically secured plug-in wings and cowl
• Clear front, rear, side and skylight windows
• Pre-hinged ailerons and rudder controls
• Easily assembles in a single evening
• Easy-access hatch with spring-loaded latch
• Quick-release struts
• Recommended for use with NEW Park 280 Motor (EFLM1140)
Horizon Hobby, Inc.
4105 Fieldstone Road
Champaign, IL 61822 USA