The Futaba 6J S-FHSS 2.4-GHz Radio is a radio beginners can start with and stay with! Packed with features usually found on higher-channel radios—and with a price tag that makes it an exceptional value—it’s also an ideal “second” system for experienced pilots. In addition, the 6J is one of the fastest 6-channel systems around!
- Unparalleled response speed with a frame rate of 6.8 milliseconds
- Functionality for fixed-wing models and helicopters in each transmitter
- 15-model memory—50% more than the competition’s 6-channel spread spectrum radio
- One variable knob offers easier, more precise adjustment of flaps, hover trim and other functions; the 6J navigates through menus forward and backward with the same ease
- Large 40 x 30 LCD screen displays more information and easier viewing at a glance
- Failsafe on all six channels—not just battery and throttle
- An internal antenna with nothing to break off
- Many features usually found on more advanced radios: 5-point throttle and pitch curves, four swash types in heli mode, throttle mixing, electronic swash ring, throttle and pitch delay
- Receiver auto-adapts to the transmission mode selected—whether FHSS or high-speed S-FHSS mode, and because it operates on a wide range of voltage, a regulator is not needed, even if using a 2S, 7.4-V LiPo pack. Also included is Dual Antenna Diversity.
#FUTK6000 6J S-FHSS 2.4-GHz Radio Tx/Rx Street: $179.99
#FUTK6001 6JA S-FHSS 2.4 Radio w/R2006GS & (4) S3004 Street: $199.99
#FUTK6002 6JH S-FHSS 2.4 Radio w/R2006GS & (4) S3001 Street: $219.99
#FUTL7606 R2006GS S-FHSS 2.4 Receiver Street: $44.99
P.O. Box 9021
Champaign, IL 61821