The Sbach 342 is one of the most exciting full-scale aerobatic designs to come out of Germany since the first Extra. The brainchild of aerodynamic visionary, Horst Streicher, it's the first two-seat monoplane capable of truly holding its own in Unlimited-class competition. Designed by world-class competitor Mike McConville, E-flite has captured the essence of the 342's incredible performance with this remarkably scale ultra micro that flies extreme aerobatics with the same sense of power and precision you would expect of a larger model.
- Mike McConville design
- Licensed and authentic paint scheme
- Tail wheel steering for better ground handling
- 2 sets of optional Side Force Generators included
- Spektrum™ AR6400NBL DSM2™ receiver/ESC unit
- 4 Spektrum AS2000L ultra micro long-throw servos
- Powerful 180BL, 2500Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Includes a 2S 7.4V 180mAh Li-Po battery and DC charger
Horizon Hobby, Inc.
4105 Fieldstone Road
Champaign, IL 61822 USA