With bolt-together assembly, the Escapade™ .61 ARF is a breeze to build. It is enjoyable and affordable. The original Escapade has been a favorite with flyers for years, and the Escapade .61’s larger dimensions will allow pilots to enjoy even more stability and visibility when performing sport aerobatics. This Escapade includes motor mounts that make installation of either glow or electric power drop-in easy. With a .61 two-stroke fliers have a great second airplane for low-wing sport maneuvers, while a .91 two-stroke delivers the power for higher speeds and vertical performance. Electric modelers will enjoy the Escapade equipped with a clean and quiet outrunner brushless motor.
Other features include:
- The three-line fuel tank is preassembled, plumbed and pre-mounted.
- Not only is the pilot figure included, it comes already painted and installed.
- The bolt-on tail surfaces are a huge time-saver because they self-align and even the control horns are pre-installed.
- The control surfaces are pre-hinged which speeds final assembly by eliminating gluing.
- The two-piece wing is another convenience feature. The wing attaches to a joiner tube, simplifying building as well as transportation.
- The fiberglass cowl and wheel pants complement the Escapade .61’s built-up wood construction and are painted to match the trim scheme.
Wingspan 68 in. (1725 mm)
Wing Area 813 in.² (52.4 dm²)
Weight 8.25-9.0 lb (3.7-4.1 kg)
Wing Loading 23-26 oz/ft² (70-79 g/dm²)
Length 58.5 in. (1485 mm)
Radio 4-channel radio
Servos 4-5 servos
Engine 2-stroke .61-.95 or 4-stroke .91-1.20 glow engine
Electric 50-55-500k-volt outrunner brushless motor
Controller 60-amp brushless ESC
Battery 22.2 volt 5000-mAh LiPo
Price Retail: $249.99 Street: $189.99
P.O. Box 9021
Champaign, IL 61821